Ice Cream!

Ice cream is my favorite indulgence. It doesn't really matter what kind. There is just something about that creamy, dreamy, icy concoction that is magical to me - especially in the summer! Here is another layout from the National Scrapbooking Day crop I attended. I used several PTI stamp sets here - It's a Celebration, Vintage Label, and Outline Alphabet. Colors are Hibiscus Burst, Dark Chocolate, and Kraft. The pink dotted patterned paper is from the Dotty Biscotti collection from PTI and was punched using my EK Success embossed scallop border punch.The blue dotted patterned paper is from Bo Bunny and the letter stickers are from Making Memories. I found some time this week to make Thank You cards from my birthday which I hope to share with you soon . . . *wink*

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful layout! And your daughter looks like she's in love with that ice cream cone...LOL!

Pat said...

Lots of good ice cream colors on your layout. I like your use of the Outlines Alphabet for part of the title.

Michelle said...

Hey - you blogged!! And about ice cream too - YUM What an adorable layout!

Karen said...

Great layout. Your stamped title is wonderful. You've inspired me to start stamping on my layouts. Yesterday I remembered to do it, but I never think to stamp the title.