Cards!!!

OMG! I made cards!!! This has become a rarity for me lately since I have rediscovered my love for scrapbooking. However, I needed to send some Thank You cards from my birthday and my family has come to expect nothing but handmade cards from me so this is what I came up with. I used the new PTI All About You stamp set. Colors are Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, and Simply Chartreuse. I also used the Eyelet Lace border die and Mat Stack 1 dies from PTI in creating these cards.

Yesterday my hubby and I celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. I wanted to make him a little card to let him know how much I love him and this is what I cam e up with. The Kraft card base was stamped with Text Style from PTI in Chai Tea Dye ink. The patterned paper border is from the Library Ledger collection and featured the medium scalloped border die. My hubby is a librarian so I wanted to use the fun new Library Card stamp for my card. It was just released yesterday so I don't have it yet but I downloaded this version from Heather Nichols' blog to tide me over. I also used the new All About You stamp set and images from Heart Prints, as well as Fresh Alphabet for the numbers. Colors are Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, and Dark Chocolate.



I also wanted to take a moment to share all the gorgeous handmade cards I received from my fellow Papertrey Pixies for my birthday! Special thanks to Pat, Karen (kthaman), Lorraine, Jill, and Karen W. for these beauties!!! You really made my day!

Looking forward to all my new PTI goodies arriving sometime next week and I hope to have new creations to share with you real soon! *wink*

5 comments:

Lorraine said...

Um, OMG, can you please make more cards?! Your thank you cards are gorgeous! I love the colors and designs. I can't really see your husband's card clearly, even when I click on it. But I bet it is stunning too. Hope you have your best year yet!

Jill said...

Teresa, WOW! Your thank you cards are absolutely terrific! I want to go make some myself right now, LOL! What a sweet card for your hubby--the library download is perfect (at first I was jealous because I thought you'd gotten your stamp already!!). :-D Thanks for posting your b-day cards--I hope it was a terrific day for you!

Brenda Weaver said...

Those are some really fantastic cards, Teresa! My favorite is the one I see with the chairs on it. For some reason I'm really crazy about chairs right now. I need to get me a really nice chair stamp.
Thanks for sharing. I love them all.

Brenda Weaver said...

So sorry! Next time I must read better before I type. i see the chair card was one that you received form someone. Well i do still like it, and I do still like the two cards you made. They're both gorgeous!

Karen said...

Love all the cards. I can't wait for this month's package to arrive. It was the biggest order I ever placed, but I love the office supply look!
Glad you had a good birthday!