Butterfly Beauty . . .

Wow! This summer has been CrAzY so far!!! Something going on almost every day it seems! Sorry that it has been so long since my last post. I haven't scrapbooked in what seems like forever either!!! This page is from back in May when I attended a National Scrapbooking Day crop. I wanted to create something vintage looking to compliment this photo. My hubby is a librarian so I asked him to grab some old books for me to use with my PTI dies. This is what I came up with. Colors are Terracotta Tile and Dark Chocolate with some Vintage Tea Dye stain on the butterflies. Some handwritten journaling and Making Memories chipboard letters for the title. Simple and sweet! Hoping to be able to post more soon!!! Enjoy your summer . . . *wink*

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wonderful layout! I like the repetition of the butterflies and the use of the old text is great.

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous layout...and your daughter too! Love the colors and the text pages you used.

Jill said...

Teresa! It's nice to see you "back!" I hope you're able to get some stamping & creating time in soon! Great page--I love the old paper details (would love to try that myself!), and the ribbon treatment is divine! How do you do that, Scor tape? What a sweet picture!

Danielle said...

Beautiful lo-I love the butterfly's fluttering across the page!