{read}

Here is another page from National Scrapbooking Day. One of our favorite weekend activities is going to a bookstore and relaxing with a good book or magazine. My husband snapped this picture of our daughter on one such occasion and I thought it would make a nice little scrapbook page. I used Spring Moss cs from PTI as the base of my layout. The patterned paper and flower embellie are from the Color Couture Collection Vol. 2, also from PTI. The velvet ricrak and letter stickers for the title are from American Crafts, while the smaller letter stickers are from Making Memories. I also notched the corners of the patterned paper with a We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper. Looking forward to posting more creations soon! Enjoy!!! *wink*

9 comments:

Pat said...

Another great scrapbook page, Teresa. Each time I see one of your pages I tell myself I need to get back into scrapbooking. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lorraine said...

Such a cute layout! Love the little word alphas and the photo of your daughter curled up reading a book is priceless!

Jill said...

This is near and dear to my heart, Teresa . . . scrapbooking, pink, AND reading--the perfect trifecta, LOL! I just love it!

Debbie Gaydos said...

What a cute page, I love the pink & green color combo!

Karen said...

It's one of our favorite things to do as well. This is great, and reminds me that I have a page to do with a similar theme.

Michelle said...

Love the colors on this - not overly girly...but enough pink to be. I don't think I have seen anyone in blogland using the Color Couture stuff...I wondered how it was selling....if people like the whole cutting it out thing, you know. Love the little flower here.

Karen from PA said...

Great page...love the colors. All of your layouts are so well done.

Caryn said...

Beautiful layout Teresa and such a fabulous photo too.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Danielle said...

So cute! I love the combo of colors you used.