Pretty in Pink . . .

Last Saturday was National Scrapbooking Day. I spent the day at the Scrappy Boutique for 16 hours of sweet cropping bliss with my two best girlfriends. We had a fabulous time! We each finished 9 pages, and did a little shopping too!!! Here is one of my pages. I really wanted to use one of my new PTI stamp sets, A Little Argyle. I thought it would make the perfect accent for this picture of Kaleigh in her pretty pink Chicago Cubs outfit. I stamped an argyle photo mat, border, and even a little pink baseball! The hodgepodge of alphabet letters are from American Crafts and Making Memories. Ink and cardstock colors are PTI Berry Sorbet, Sweet Blush, and Fresh Snow. I *love* this page! I grew up in a family of die-hard Cubs fans and pink is my absolute *favorite* color!!! I'll be looking forward to sharing more pages from my crop here in the next few days so make sure to check back soon . . . *wink*

12 comments:

Karen H. said...

Adorable page. I think the argyle is perfect!

Cathy Weber said...

Thank you for posting your blog in the PTI thread. I was embarrassed to be the only one. You made such good use of the latest release argyle stamp. It really looks good as the border for your layout. Great job.

Jill said...

Teresa, how cute! The pink (my favorite color too, btw) argyle baseball is too adorable. Now, if the little pink outfit had been a Padres outfit, it would have been perfect, LOL! ;-D

Lorraine said...

Oh, this layout is precious! I love the argyle pattern you did - and on the ball, too!

Caryn said...

Ooooh, I so {heart} A Little Argyle - might even get my set tommorrow!!!

Fabulous LO Teresa, I just love it.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Karen said...

I am a huge fan of the way you use stamps in your scrapbooking. I hope it wears off on me soon. Great page and another cute photo!

Pat said...

I just love the different ways you used A Little Argyle on your layout. Very cute - I can see why it is your fav. Congrats on being so productive at your crop.

Janis said...

Great page Teresa! Love the way you used Little Argyle. That set is so versatile.

Brenda Weaver said...

wow! you sure did a lot of stamping! it looks great! It sounds like you had a fun day.
And your daughter is such a cutie!

Danielle said...

So cute! I love the argyle print on the baseball!

Michelle said...

Look at the pretty pink baseball - - love all the pink on a sports page. Sounds like your 16-hour crop was a blast!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh wow.... love your use of A Little Argyle. I've been trying to resist this set, but this is really making it want to jump into my cart! ;) Great idea to use it for the border.