Grow with Love . . .

Ugh. I have been so busy lately, but that is how the end of the school year seems to go . . . *sigh* Oh well, only a few more weeks left. Here is another page I made during the National Scrapbooking Day crop I attended. This photo of my daughter was taken on Easter this year. I used some patterned paper from the Making Memories Flutter collection and the title was done with American Crafts Thickers. The stamped medallion was done using this year's PTI Anniversary Set, Round & Round and the new For the Graduate stamp set. Colors are Aqua Mist, New Leaf and Raspberry Fizz. Kept things fairly simple here. Hope to be able to post more soon!!!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Beautiful page! The soft colors make the photo pop off the page.

Janis said...

This is great Teresa! Love how you distress the edge of the patterned paper!

Cathy Weber said...

This page is adorable. I love how you used the anniversary set in your layout. You do a great job.