Birthday Girl . . .

Here is another fun layout. This one features some not-quite-perfect photos from my daughter's 1st Birthday. I still wanted to scrapbook the occasion so I decided to crop the photos fairly small. I used some Dear Lizzy patterned paper, stickers, and Thickers letters from American Crafts. The base of my layout is PTI's Sweet Blush cardstock. I also added some felt flowers and corduroy brads from Stampin' Up. It is so hard to remember that she was ever this small!!! I am hoping to get my layouts from the weekend uploaded to share with you soon! *wink*

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Not quite perfect photos of that special occasion is better than no photos at all! And Dear Lizzy is just great to showcase your little girl again.

Lorraine said...

Your daughter is a beauty! Loving the bottom right photo! Layout looks beautiful. Ooh, felt flowers and corduroy brads.

Janis said...

What a great layout Teresa. Love the colours!

Brenda Weaver said...

I love, LOVE Dear Lizzy! Love the banners on your layout! Such sweet photos!

Karen H. said...

Adorable! The layouts for my kids' first birthday are very much like this - close cropping and just a few pictures. You did a great job!

Jill said...

So sweet, Teresa! Once again, I love your colors, and those corduroy brads are too cool. Great job!

Christi said...

just adorable

Karen said...

I have so many not-so-perfect photos of my kids when they were young, but I'm grateful for every one of them. I love the way you used the Dear Lizzy papers on this layout.

Cathy Weber said...

Kaleigh is a doll. Sweet Blush is such a cute color for a little girl. I like that you seem to be making 8 1/2 x 11 layouts. I have been thinking of doing that also to make use of my favorite PTI paper.