What I've been up to . . .

Hello there to all you folks out in Blogland! And a special hello to all my fellow Papertrey Pixies!!! I have been neglecting the old blog a bit but rest assured I have been crafting and creating, so today I thought I'd take a minute to share one of my recent projects with you. This layout was inspired by an art journal I purchased for my daughter, Kaleigh from Starbucks recently. I used the Mini Scrapbook Series: Tabs stamp set from PTI to create a border on the left of the photo and to add the words "doodles, sketches, ideas" underneath. I also used PTI ribbons in Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, and Ripe Avocado to mimic a rainbow on the left of the page. Then I used some Making Memories alpha stickers to write "i am creative, i use my imagination, i am an artist". Love how this turned out! Hopefully I will be more motivated to keep things updated here. I already have a couple of things line up to share in the near future so make sure to check back soon . . . *wink*

4 comments:

Christi said...

I love your ribbon rainbow!

Karen H. said...

This is so cool - I love the ribbon rainbow!

Janis said...

I love how you used ribbon to creat the look of a rainbow! Good to see other PTI fans, and fellow Pixie creating scrapbook pages with PTI products. I need to get back into scrapbooking.

Karen from PA said...

This is very cute and creative. I love how you used the tab stamp set...and I was so convinced I didn't need that one. Now I am convinced I do.