Things I Love About Her . . .


I have another scrapbook page to share with you today. I *adore* this picture of my daughter Kaleigh and thought it would be perfect for a layout highlighting all of the things I love about her. And what better stamp sets to use than PTI's Top Ten and Top Ten Additions. I also created a little pattern using the Simple Valentine collection of patterned papers. Ink and button colors are Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz and Hibiscus Burst. I also used the Marvy scalloped heart punch for my title. Just a nice, clean, simple page centered around my very favorite subject . . . *wink*

10 comments:

Karen H. said...

What a beautiful layout! I've been wanting this set just for doing something like this...now it is moving up on my list, lol.

Janis said...

I love the page Teresa! It so simple and highlights your daughter beautifully!

Brenda Weaver said...

What a great layout! I love the grid squares.

Christi said...

love it

Christi said...

love it

Michelle said...

Love that you brought out the Valentine patterned paper for a love/lovey/girly L/O! The kraft goes so well with these bright pinks too!

Karen from PA said...

I love your layouts! So pretty...beautiful girl!

Karen said...

Wow, another great page and just perfect for the PTI papers and stamps!

Chris said...

Oh - gorgeous! Your daughter and the layout :) Such a great way of showcasing such a happy photo with great stamps and papers!

Cathy Weber said...

I love this layout with the simple valentine paper. I am so so happy to see someone else who likes to use PTI for scrapbooking.