Pretty Please . . .

Here is another scrapbook page I completed recently. My daughter is such a girly girl! She *loves* to get all dolled up!!! My hubby snapped this photo of her getting ready to go out to do some shopping and I thought it was just begging to be scrapbooked. I used some American Crafts patterned paper and stickers from the Dear Lizzy spring collection for this layout. They seemed perfect to me - so scrumptious, just like that lipgloss! I also used some PTI products - Polka Dot Basics II and Top Ten stamp sets, cardstock in Kraft, ink in Fresh Snow and Pure Poppy, and buttons in Melon Berry. The border punch used was from the Stampin' UP! Sale-a-Bration catalog. I spent some time this weekend going through my stash trying to get things together for a 16 hour crop this coming Saturday in honor of National Scrapbooking Day. Looking forward to having some new creations to share soon!!!

*** My fellow Papertrey Pixie, Michelle is hostessing a FABULOUS giveaway on her blog for some Rachael Ray cookware. Check it out here:

http://insidemyownprivateidaho.blogspot.com/2010/04/rachael-ray-giveaway.html

8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Oh, I just ADORE this layout! Too cute and I love the design/colors/everything.

Christi said...

What a great layout! I love the journaling. The colors work perfectly with that photo.

Karen H. said...

What a great photo! Love the layout - the dot border is pretty cool.

Jill said...

Love it! It's never too early to be a girlie girl!

Brenda Weaver said...

what a cute photo! Great job on the page. I'm sure your daughter will cherish it always.

Karen said...

Another beautiful layout of your beautiful girl! I love the way you incorporated the stamps.

Michelle said...

Adorable! - - love the cherries and the buttons...perfect to go with a girly-girly kinda theme.

Karen from PA said...

Your layout is adorable, and so is your little girl. Aren't they just so cute when they act all grownup? My little girl is the same way and it always brings a smile to my face.