*gasp* Two posts in one week???

I know, I know - it's quite shocking isn't it? But as I said I really have been crafting. I actually get together with a couple fellow teachers about once a month for marathon scrapping sessions. Here is a page I created during our last session. It features so many fun things!!! I am *in love* with the new Dear Lizzy line from American Crafts! The patterned paper, ribbon, and flair button are all part of it. I also adore pink, especially this shade from Papertrey Ink called Sweet Blush. I also used PTI stamps to create the title (Outline Alphabet) and journaling block (Cupcake Collection and Top Ten). I am also fond of cupcakes, especially giant ones. And that sweet little girl, she's kinda cute too dont'cha think???

10 comments:

Lorraine said...

Yes, she is definitely a cutie! Great scrapbook page! I have GOT to get back into scrapbooking.

Janis said...

Love that paper Teresa and the cupcake looks sooo good! And you are right, Kaleigh is pretty cute too!

Janis said...

Oh dear, I tried leaving a comment early but I guess it didn't get posted. Great page Teresa! That paper is beautiful and I so want to eat that cupcake. And you are right, your daughter Kaleigh is beautiful too!!

Karen said...

I love Dear Lizzy, and I love your layout. What a cutie you have! I never seem to remember my stamps when I'm doing a scrapbook page. Outline Alpha is on my wish list at PTI.

Michelle said...

I need to know how to make that cupcake cake - NEED TO KNOW - that's awesome. And her eyes are just like yours. I love American Crafts too - Dear Lizzy is one of my faves ;)

Christi said...

cute page! love how you used the Dear Lizzy

Caryn said...

I love anything with cupcakes on them!! Fabulous page Teresa - I also need to think about getting back into doing some LOs - haven't scrapbooked in about 2 years so got a LOT to catch up on!!

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Jill said...

I NEED to pick up scrapbooking again! So cute, Teresa! I like the colors you used . . . right up my alley. :-) What an adorable birthday cake--a giant cupcake! Mmm . . . giant cupcakes . . . (wipes drool from chin) . . .

Pat said...

Love everything about this page - from your sweet daughter to your integration of stamping with scrapbooking.

Karen H. said...

Great page - that paper is cool! Your daughter is adorable!