Sharing some Stampin' Up! . . .

I thought I would finally share of the Stampin' Up! goodies I have been referring to for awhile now with you. These are swaps I made for the New Catty Preview swap with the N.M.B.S. group girlies. For the square cardfront group I signed up to use Circle Circus and decided to feature the new In Colors in a little card set. They are Crushed Curry (yellow), Dusty Durango (orange), Melon Mambo (pink), Rich Razzleberry (purple), and Bermuda Bay (blue). The center circle was popped up using dimensionals, as is the main image panel. I also added some accents using the new Modern Label punch for my sentiment and Filigree designer brads (with a vintage black center). I think they turned out simply fabulous!

This next card features the Lovely Lines level 3 hostess bundle. I stamped the flower and stem images in Versamark ink and then heat embossed them using Whisper White detail ep. Next I watercolored the images using Melon Mambo and Old Olive inks and an aquapainter. I distressed the main panel using my cutter kit and popped it up on dimensionals over the Rich Razzleberry card base and decorative strip using the coordinating patterned paper and my scallop edge punch. For the sentiment I inked it with markers and used the large oval and scallop oval punches. I like the soft and pretty look of this card. And, believe it or not these are the only two things I have made using my new SU! products thus far. I have yet to place my official new catty order but I am looking to do that soon. In other news, I am really looking forward to going to the CHA Super Show here in less than two weeks!!! Will I see you there? Drop me a line and let me know . . . *wink*

3 comments:

Kelly Elliott said...

Cute stuff!! How have you been? I sure wish I was going to make it to CHA. Hope you post lots of details. :) I hope you guys are having a great summer.

JazzyH said...

Adorable!

Linda said...

That rose card is so petty