HHH: what's new? and sunshine for you . . .

Hello there! I'm back again with another Unity Stamp Company Hip Hop Hangover post!!! I have been busy stamping this week! I *love* this Basic Grey Lemonade paper and cannot stop using it!!! I made these three cards for yesterday's What's New at Unity? Hip Hop Challenge. They also use this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I was just playing around with different images from the June KOTM and pairing them with the different paper patterns.

This next card was for the same challenge and uses the same paper, colors and stamps. It does feature a different layout however. This one is the Sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers this week. Love all the circles! I am gonna use it for a scrapbook page too I think . . .
Lots of dimension on this one too. Gotta love the distressed edges and everything raised up a level!


My next card today was for yesterday's The Sun is Shining Challenge Hip Hop Challenge. I gotta say, I *love* how this turned out!!! So bright and summery! I was inspired by this Cosmo Cricket patterned paper to make a pinwheel (which is super easy!) and decided to pair it with this image from the November KOTM. The sentiment is also Unity, from the May KOTM.

Last but not least, here is a simple little number for the sun
shine challenge featuring these beautiful flowers from the May KOTM. I originally started to make this one for a different challenge but it didn't quite fit. Love the spotlighting, the microbeads on the flower centers and the fun, romantic ribbon!!! Not quite sure what kit that "thanks" sentiment is from but I *do* know it is Unity! Well, that's all for today. I have been working on some projects for the Unity Guest Designer Challenge and I will be back to share those with you soon! Hope you are having a great summer!!! *wink*

16 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Great cards!!! tfs!!

Purple Princess said...

Super cute cards!

scrappypug said...

love those cards.. and that BG paper too! great collection!

BonnieRose said...

love love them.. the pinweel card is my fave.. gorgeous!

BloomingPink said...

Wow...beautiful set of cards....and... I can see you thinking "circles".

:)

Have a great weekend.

Linda said...

ho my goodness.... I love your top two card those teapost to cute.... and the layout is has cute has can bee .I love all colors too!!!! hotwheels

Heidi said...

Oh, I love these! And now I HAVE to have that BG paper.

Shemaine Smith said...

Beautiful cards!!!

Jen said...

Super cards...you have been busy, and they are fabulous!

Martha said...

just amazing, wonderful cards

Monika in VA said...

I love all the cards~ the pinwheel one really stands out!!!

Miss Boo (a.k.a. jen70) said...

Beautiful cards! I LOVE the colors on the first set.

4guysandagirl said...

Awesome cards!!!!!!!!!

Suz said...

Very pretty cards. Thanks for the inspiration

Eryn Hagen said...

these are ALL adorable!!

ANAT S said...

Great cards!!!