It's summer . . .

Well, you may have noticed that things have gotten a tad quiet here lately. School is out and for me that means that summer is in full swing. I am hoping that will give me some more time to paper craft, and so far that has been the case. I have been busy with lots of other things too though and while I have been creating I haven't been able to find much time to blog about it. For example, here is a page I made for Jennifer Buck's CAS Scrapbooking Challenge - two weeks ago! It has just been sitting waiting for me to photograph (which I finally did yesterday, along with some swap cards for the NMBS Group) and blog it . . . *sigh* Anyway, here it is. Not sure if I like how it all came together but I really wanted to use my pretty new Cosmo Cricket papers from the Early Bird collection. This photo of my daughter was taken on her 2nd birthday. I used a stamp from Unity Stamp Co. for my title. Lots of distressing and a pleated ribbon detail finish off the look. I have been playing with some new SU! goodies recently and I hope to have another project to share with you soon! Hope you are enjoying summer as much as I am . . . *wink*

0 comments: