Life is Sweet . . .

Here I am again with this week's CAS Scrapbooking challenge! I *love* the sketch this week!!! This one came together pretty quickly. I was inspired by some paper I picked up yesterday at my LSS and thought it would accent this photo perfectly. I used my Marvy mega scalloped square punch to punch out pieces of the pretty Basic Grey patterned paper from the new Lemonade collection. I used PTI Raspberry Fizz cs for my base, SU! Kiwi Kiss cs to mat my photo, and PTI Aqua Mist cs for my title. The large cherry stamps are from the Unity June KOTM and the small cherry stamps are from a tiny Basic Grey stamp set. All the stamping was done in SU! retired Purely Pomegranate ink and the large cherries were colored in using Copic markers. The "life is" portion of the title is from the same tiny Basic Grey stamp set and the "sweet" stamp is from the Unity May KOTM. I really love how this page turned out! Thanks for another great layout, Jennifer!!!

0 comments: