Kiss the Cook . . .

It's time for another CAS Scrapbooking Challenge! It took me awhile to get to this one. Busy, busy, busy what with the end of the school year and all. As I was sorting through my "to be scrapped" pile I happened upon this photo of my daughter taken a few years ago in Epcot at Walt Disney World. They have a cute little interactive demonstration there where younger kids get to make chocolate chip cookies together and it is one of our "must-do" activities when we are there. I have had this Baked with Love stamp set from the Kim Hughes Collection from Cornish Heritage Farms for some time now and thought this would be the perfect opportunity to put it to good use. I chose to use really neutral, earthy colors - Kraft, White, Chocolate and a little Red accent here and there. The cookies, bowl and spoon are popped up on dimensionals and the top and bottom borders are machine stitched. Cute, cute, cute . . . Thanks for giving us another great sketch to work with, Jennifer!!!

1 comments:

Lori Craig said...

DArling... I love this page. Great job with Kim's stamps. :)