Hello Tweetie . . .

Lemme tell ya', I am having so much fun with my Unity Stamps this week!!! Here is another challenge card. This one was hosted by Jennifer Buck and was just for the Kit of the Month club members. We were asked to use our April KOTMs along with the sketch Jennifer gave us to work with. I chose this lovely tree image which is one of my favorites in this kit. I have seen a lot of people paper piece this image but I decided to color it using my Copic markers. I added lot of distressing to create texture on this card and the main image panel is popped up on domensionals. Color palette is Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip (SU!) as well as New Leaf and Vintage Cream (PTI). One of the exciting things about this challenge is that the winner will get to be a Guest Designer for Unity Stamps in the month of June! That would truly be an honor and a dream come true!!! *wink*

1 comments:

Toni said...

WOW! this is great teresa! love it all!!!! i think this is one of my top fave cards you have done!