Beautiful Butterfly . . .

Here I am again with another project for the Unity Stamps Guest Designer Challenge for May. I really wanted to try the sketch as a scrapbook layout but didn't think I would get a chance due to the busy nature of our schedules today. Well, as I mentioned before my daughter is still a little under the weather so we decided to cut the day short. Thus I ended up with a little extra time on my hands and what better way to spend it on National Scrapbooking Day than to scrapbook! This picture of my daughter was taken a few years back at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival at Walt Disney World. Look at all those flowers!!! I thought PTI's Lavendar Moon and Plum Pudding would coordinate well with this photo. I also grabbed a strip of patterned paper from their Polka Dot Parade collection. The butterfly flowers along the bottom and the swirls on the side of the photo mat are from Unity Stamp Company's April Kit of the Month. The sentiment is from Unity and is part of the February Kit of the Month. Other elements include a border made using my Fiskars Upper Crest punch, butterflies made with a Martha Stewart punch, and mini rhinestone bling. I did some distressing here as well for texture. I definitely think this would qualify as Clean and Simple, but guess what? Jennifer Buck has *another* sketch for us to play with this week AND if you upload it to SCS or My Unity Place using the keyword UnityJBS01 you will have a chance to win a *sweet* prize package in honor of National Scrapbooking Day!!! So what are you waiting for? Hop on over and join in the fun!!!!! *wink*

0 comments: