With a twist . . .

I'm back with this week's CAS Scrabooking challenge. This week in addition to the sketch Jennifer challenged us to use patterned paper on our pages. I chose this lovely Cosmo Cricket paper from the Girl Friday collection. It is so fresh and springy!!! I used SU! Kiwi Kiss as the base for my page. My photo is matted on PTI Ocean Tides cs. And I used Unity stamps again on my page! The spring words and snail are from the February Kit of the Month. The journaling block is stamped on SU! Rose Red cs and is a stamp image from the Our Life, Our Stories in WORDS set. It reads: "Kaleigh was so fascinated by this snail! She just had to sit down to get a closer look . . . " The snail was colored with Copic markers and my clear Spica glitter pen. Felt flowers and clear rhinestone brads are from SU! Lots of elements are popped up on dimensionals. You can click the photo for a larger view . . . *wink*

2 comments:

Toni said...

very cute, teresa! love that picture of kaleigh too! i like how you added the snail at the bottom corner. TFS!

Jennifer Buck said...

What an adorable page! Perfect for your little cutie! LOVE it! :) Thanks so much for playing! Hugs & :)