Unity Inspiration Challenge . . .

Yesterday Maren shared with us some yummy cake photos to use as our inspiration. I chose THIS gorgeous cake to base my card on. I was inspired by several elements: the square shape, the white on white, the embossed look, the shimmery flowers, the icing "pearls", and of course the beautiful red ribbon tied in a bow. This is a 5" x 5" square card. I used Stampers Select White cs from PTI and embossed it using my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots embossing folder. The main image panel was cut out and embossed using my classic square Nestabilities. I stamed some floral flourish images from Unity Stamp Co.'s Growing in Unity kit and embossed them using white detail ep from SU! (kinda hard to see in the picture but it's there). Next I coated the entire panel with my Glue Pad and added Ranger Perfect Pearl togive it a shimmery look. The panel is popped up on dimensionals. In the upper left corner I added some shimmer flowers from Michaels, which I adorned with adhesive pearls from the Target $1 Spot. I used my SU! scallop edge punch along the bottom and added some pearls there as well. Last but not least I added some PTI luxe satin ribbon in Pure Poppy. I think this card and cake match so well!!! Don't forget to check back to see the next Unity Anniversary Celebration project soon! *wink*

1 comments:

Toni said...

love this one too! the flowers and the pearls are nice touches!