Unity Anniversary, CAS style . . .

I'm back with Jennifer Buck's CAS Scrapbooking layout for this week. Did you know that Unity Stamp Company is turning 1 this week??? In celebration of their one year anniversary Unity is having challenges, contests, sneak peeks and more this week. It all started today with a Color Challenge (also hosted by Jennifer) to use Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, So Saffron and Kraft. I decided to combine the two challenges and came up with this. The Sweet Slumber designer series paper I used is from SU!, as are the buttons. The stamps I used are from Unity (of course!): Distressed Dots background, Polka Dot Girl, and the baby sentiment is from the Our Lives, Our Stories kit. I think this page turned out simply sweet!

3 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

Love this one! What a sweet baby! So cute! Love how you tied todays color challenge as well. The colors are perfect for this page! Thanks so much for playing! Hugs & :)

Toni said...

aww... what a sweet page, teresa.
dont you love that color challenge too? love the buttons on the page too.

Lori Craig said...

Darling... Love the page. Sweet picture. Wonderful job! Am I seeing you in Florida this summer? :)