Timeless Template Challenge . . .

Lauren Meader is issuing some AMAZING challenges this week on her blog! This is the second challenge I have participated in so far and I am hoping to squeeze another in tonight before the week is over. Have you heard about Lauren's Timeless Templates? If not you *really* need to head on over to the Papertrey Ink website and familiarize yourself because they are fabulous!!! I have purchased several myself and I think they are just perfect for any occasion! For the first ever Timeless Template Challenge were were asked to design a gift inspired by bath and body item packaging. I chose this packaging for the Butterfly Flower scent by Bath and Body Works. Isn't it gorgeous!!! I used Lauren's From The Desk Of template for my project. I printed the front and back of the template onto SU! Tangerine Tango card stock and stamped it all over (inside and out!) using a butterfly image from Unity Stamp Company's Butterfly Beauty stamp set. I like how you can see the butterflies through the clear fragrance bottle! I also wanted to keep things simple like the product packaging so I didn't add any layers to the box. Next I stamped the same butterfly image onto PTI Clearly Creative card stock in VersaMark ink and embossed it using SU! detail white ep. I cut the butterfly out and bent the wings gently before adhering it to the box using mini glue dots. Then I added some ribbon to each of the bottles. If I were really presenting this as a gift I would probably add some tissue paper to the box but I didn't want to obstruct the view! Check back with me soon for more goodies. Remember the new CAS Scrapbooking challenge will be posted on Jennifer's blog tomorrow as well . . . *wink*

2 comments:

Stampin' Pam said...

This is beautiful - I LOVED this fragrance but I was giving the small bottles (3 for 10) as gifts and they were out of this fragrance in the small bottles. I love how you packaged it all up! Great job.

Lauren (mytime) said...

LOVE your inspiration! Truly amazing!!!! Butterflies and my fave :D