Tea for Two . . .

Yippee! I got my new Papertrey Ink goodies earlier this week and I already got a chance to play with them!!! This card was made for Lauren Meader's Saturday Sketch (mytimess31). I am a *huge* fan of Lauren's work so I was ecstatic to hear that not only is she revamping her Saturday challenges but she is doing a call for new design team members!!! I knew I had to give it a try and it would be such an honor to be chosen. I *had* to break out the gorgeous PTI Tea for Two stamp set for this. I used the color palette of Raspberry Fizz, Smokey shadow, True Black and Stampers Select White. I just *love* that new Smokey Shadow color!!! It is not too dark and not too light - it's simply perfect! I also stamped the coordinating branch image from the Beautiful Blooms stamp set in Raspberry Fizz along the right side of the front panel. That ribbon is the new Black & White stripes ribbon couture from PTI - divine! I used bitty Prima flowers with pewter brad centers as my accents. Now, check out the inside! I found this beautifully decorated tea bag in my stash. It was actually the inspiration for my color scheme! I decided to make a little belly band for it to slide into on the inside of the card. Cute, huh? I think it will make a perfect card for a dear friend!

5 comments:

Softangelkisses said...

Looks great! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing!

*kathleen* said...

great colors!!! really sharp.

Dana said...

THis is quite elegant! Great job using those new tea set stamps.

Kristin Bueter said...

Stunning card! Love your colors!!

denean said...

Very pretty! Love the way you even dressed up the tea bag! Good Luck!!