Scrappin' and Stampin', CAS Style . . .

I'm back with my page for this week's Clean and Simple Scrapbooking Challenge, hosted by the lovely Jennifer Buck. This week not only did she challenge us to use multiple photos on our page but we were to use stamps as well. I used to find using stamps on scrapbook pages very intimidating. However, I really think they fit into the CAS style quite well so I have been using them lots lately. This page features Unity Stamp Company images yet again. Did I mention that I think they are *perfect* for scrapbooking??? The snowflake is from the September Kit of the Month and the mittens are from the December Kit of the Month. These photos of my daughter were taken over Winter Break on our trip back home to Chicago. It is the first time she has been old enough to play in the snow! Colors are SU! Baja Breeze, Rose Red, Cameo Coral, Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip. I pulled them from my daughter's hat and gloves. The title was made using puffy letters from American Crafts. I also added a Heidi Swapp ghost shape snowflake with a rhinestone brad center and adorned the centers of the stamped snowflakes with rhinestone gems. Ribbons are also SU! - Rose Red stitched grosgrain and Chocolate Chip narrow grosgrain. I think this is quite possibly my favorite page I've done so far! Thanks again for the inspiration, Jennifer!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

This is adorable! I LOVE it! What a fun time for your little one in the snow! Thank you so much for playing! Hugs & :)

Katy said...

this is SO cute!

Toni said...

love it, teresa! your page size works great with this sketch! TFS!