For You, Great Friend . . .

Hiya! Thought I might actually post a card this week. *gasp* Seems like all I have had a chance to post lately are scrapbook pages!!! I made this for the N.M.B.S. Group's recent Occassions Mini Swap. I just *love* this new stamp set, Great Friend. It is gorgeous!!! I also used the Walk in the Park designer series papers. Colors are Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, and Cameo Coral. I was going for pretty and subtle so I went for a tone on tone look on the top with a piece of ds paper cut with the Top Note die. The Cameo butterfly was cut out using the Beautiful Butterflies die. The Baja butterfly was rocked and rolled in Pacific Point ink to give it some definition. I used a glue pen and Dazzling diamonds glitter to give it some shimmer. Both the stamped butterfly and the sentiment label were cut by hand. I also used one of my new favorite accessories, a corduroy button. I just *heart* these so much!!! I spent most of last week working on my submission for Stampin' Up!'s Artisan Award contest. I had to make 5 cards, 3 scrapbook pages, and 2 three dimensional items. It was hard work but I am glad I challenged myself to enter. Everything is off in the mail now so I can relax a bit. I'm hoping to have some more goodies for you to oogle real soon . . . *wink*