Clean and Simple nO. 4 . . .

It's time for another Clean and Simple Scrapbooking Challenge from Jennifer Buck. This week she also challenged us to add journaling to our page. I agree with Jennifer that this is not something I am entirely comfortable with. I usually just add a name and date. I also *hate* my handwriting but decided to take the plunge for this challege. My daughter actually chose the pictures for this layout. They are from the first airplane trip that she remembers and I wanted to document how happy she was. The stamps used here are from Unity Stamp Company. The sentiment is from the August Kit of the Month and the journaling block is from the September Kit of the Month. Cad stock colors are SU! Baja Breeze and Whisper White textured and PTI Hibiscus Burst. The cloud patterned paper is from the SU! Sweet Slumber Specialty collection. The ink color is Basic Gray from SU! The felt flower accents and brads are from SU! as well. As an added detail I paper pierced around the open edges of the page. My book is coming along slowly but surely. At least I am creating a page a week - that is better than the last 6 years!!!

2 comments:

Toni said...

looks great, teresa! you are right at least we are working on our books now! ha!

Jennifer Buck said...

Beautiful! I LOVE the Unity stamps on this one! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing! :) Hope you have a great weekend! Hugs & :)