At it again . . .

Well, here I am with another page for my scrapbook. This page was made for this week's Clean and Simple Scrapbook Challenge hosted by Jennifer Buck. I used to find scrapbooking too overwhelming but the clean and simple style really suits me! I am making an 11 x 8 1/2 album and I really just wanted to feature one photo on each page for the most part. For this page I used the colors Pink Pirouette (SU!) and Hibiscus Burst (PTI). I pulled those colors from the outfit my daughter is wearing in the photo. I tried using yellows and green but they looked too brght to me. The scalloped mat was cut using my long rectangle Nestabilities. The vertical border was stamped using an image from Unity Stamp Company's December Kit of the Month - Little Reminders. I added some skinny chocolate grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts along the edges. The text is from THIS single, also from Unity. I simply inked the portion I wanted using a marker. I used PTI's vintage buttons in Hibiscus Burst as my accent in the lower right corner. I am looking forward to completing this challenge every week. Now that I have gotten started scrapping I am really enjoying it!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

This page is AMAZING! I LOVE it! Such a beautiful photo and I love the pink! Great job with this sketch! :) Thanks so much for playing! Hugs & :)

AJ said...

Teresa! I am so glad you are playing along- I love being able to get my layouts done at least once a week!
:)
cute!!!!