Catching up . . .

Today I have a bunch of Stampin' UP! cards to share with you. I have been playing around with my goodies from the new Spring/Summer Idea Book and Catalog for a few weeks now but I haven't had a chance to post them for you yet. The first card features the adorable Trendy Trees stamp set. I opted for a bright color scheme here of Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun and Pacific Point. Definitely not my usual colors but I think it works here. The next card features the Friendly Words jumbo wheel and a slightly more subdued color scheme insprired by the Parisian Breeze specialty paper. I hand cut the "friends" sentiment stamped in chocolate and layered it over the wheeled background. Played around with my lovely Janome Sew Mini machine for this too - I am lovin' it!!! The next card was my dad's birthday card, inspired by last week's SCS Sketch Challenge. I thought the angles would work especially well for a masculine card. Here I used the Delicate Dots ds paper and Congrats stamp set from the SAB catalog. I tried to keep thing pretty simple by adding just a touch of paper piercing and a few brads. The last card was my swap for the N.M.B.S. Group's recent New Catty Swap. I *love* this Fifth Avenue Floral stamp set!!! The color palette was inspired by the Urban Oasis ds paper. I also *heart* the new corduroy buttons! I have already ordered them in 5 colors and am finding it hard to resist buying them all!!!!! I hope you enjoy these creations. I am busy working on my swap card for the group's Occasions Mini swap so I will have that and more goodies to share with you soon . . . *wink*