Hoping for spring . . .

Wow, I just realized that I am really on a Papertrey Ink kick lately huh? I guess it is all the excitement of the anniversary festivities this month. I just got my new release package on Monday and decided to take some time for a much needed stamping therapy session yesterday. I played around with this week's sketch from the CPS blog, which just happens to be sponsored by PTI. I used the Friends 'Til the End and Handwritten Notes stamp sets. My color palette includes the most recent Perfect Match colors, New Leaf and Melon Berry, as well as Kraft, Vintage Vanilla and Dark Chocolate. I also played around with the gorgeous new buttons PTI introduced with their anniversary release - love 'em!!! I am really liking how these came out, so springy! Maybe it will entice Mother Nature to grace us with some warmer weather here in the not-too-distant future . . . *wink*


0 comments: