Sketch for a friend . . .

Today Nichole (of PTI fame) challenged us to make a card for our best friend. I was inspired by the colors in the Friends 'Til the End Quick Kit that she introduced today on her blog. Raspberry Fizz, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate and Vintage Cream - so pretty! I also incorporated the Bitty Dot sketch challenge from Saturday since I didn't get a chance to stamp over the weekend. I knew I wanted to use the gorgeous vine and flowers from the With Sympathy stamp set. I kept things simple and subtle with tone-on-tone stamping. The sentiment comes from the Flower Garden stamp set - I thought the script matched so well! Butterflies are from a Martha Stewart punch and the rhinestone bling came from the Target $1 Spot. I sure hope my best friend likes my creation!!!

1 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! Love the butterflies!