Over the rainbow . . .

Today on Nichole's blog she issued us the very first ever PTI color challenge - how fun!!! I was very excited to get home from work today and start stamping!!! I looked through my stash of PTI stamp sets, finally settling on a long neglected one - Green Thumb. I though the wellie image would be perfect for this challenge! Who wouldn't love a pair of these in each of PTI's luscious colors??? *wink* I stamped the images once in each of the four challenge colors all in a row on Stamper's Select white cs. I added the toe and loop details in True black ink and matted the panel onto the same color cs. Next I added ribbon loops in Ocean Tides saddle stitch, Ripe Avocado topnotch twill, Summer Sunrise grosgrain, and Pure Poppy luxe satin. The image panel was popped up on foam dimensionals before I adhered it to the card base. Finally I added the sentiment in the lower right corner in True Black in as well. Really simple, but I like how well it conveys the rainbow theme. I truly love each and every one of PTI's exclusive colors and had so much fun putting this combo together!!!!!