Dawn's favorites . . .

Today is the last day of PTI challenges before the big release tonight! Today Nichole asked us to create a card using a color combo that Dawn McVey used sometime this week during her previews for her first PTI stamp set, Damask Designs. Since Dawn inspired the new Raspberry Fizz color I thought I would use it, along with Kraft and Dark Chocolate. She created a beautiful card using these colors earlier this week. I decided to use the Beautiful Blooms stamp set in an attempt to recreate the feel of her damask cards. I really like how this turned out - clean and simple! Looking forward to getting my hands on some of the newest PTI releases soon!!!!!

7 comments:

care-in said...

I would have never thought to use that stamp...it's perfect!

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty...I just love how striking the bright pink is on the kraft! Awesome job!

~Lea

jencaputo said...

Really pretty! Love how you were able to mimic a damask look with those flowers, so creative!!

Kerry J. said...

Love your card! That bloom reminds me of damask too!

Dawn McVey (dawnsing) said...

SUCH a cute card -- I love it! Great background pattern!

Thanks for playing along!

Tracey said...

This is great! I love how you used the image from beautiful blooms. I love this color combo too!

Good luck!

Cheryl said...

Very nice use of that stamp!