A brand new Papertrey Ink experience . . .

Isn't this little shopping bag adorable? I created it today for a contest that Papertrey Ink is having in conjunction with their second anniversary this month. Today PTI brainchild Nichole Heady announced some fabulous news on her blog: Papertrey is going to CHA!!! This summer CHA is hosting a first - consumer days!!!!! Seeing that I live only about 45 minutes from the Orlando Convention Center, I for one could not be happier!!! I will be there shopping bag in hand!!!!!! In honor of this exciting announcement I decided to create a miniature shopping bag for Nichole's "It's in the Bag" challenge. For my shopping bag I used the base of one of Lauren Meader's My Timeless Templates - Purso - nality Clutch. I printed my template onto PTI Kraft cs and trimmed. Next I stamped images from my first PTI set, Butterfly Kisses, in Fresh Snow and True Black ink. I assembled my box using red line tape and added some scalloped trip punched from Stamper's Select White cs. Next I used my Crop-a-dile to add some pewter jumbo eyetets and tied some True Black Swiss Dot ribbon through as handles. To make it look a little bit more like a shopping bag I folded the sides in at an angle and added some black tissue paper. I am super excited for this month's PTI release, taking place on the 15th. Don't miss it!!!!!

6 comments:

Sandy Kay said...

This is so pretty!

Mary K said...

Very pretty! Love the black/white/kraft combo and I've always loved PTI's butterflies. Great bag.

Tracey said...

well if that isn't just TOO cute! Love it!

{stampininthesun} said...

Very nice! Great colors combo!

Ashley C. Newell said...

I really love the combo of butterflies and polka dots on kraft! So lovely!

Kelly Elliott said...

I love it! I am so glad that you have found some stamping time. You have spoiled us with 2 posts in one week. YAY! Hope you guys are doing well.