Long time, no post . . .

Wow, it certainly *has* been awhile now hasn't it? I honestly didn't mean to be away for so long but life seems to be keeping me much more busy lately than usual. My stamping time is virtually nil and my computer time is almost as infrequent. Rest assured I have not completely abandoned the blogging world and there is an upside to all of this believe it or not. Wonderful things are happening in my personal life and that is where the majority of my time is going, relishing in the delight of my family. Unfortunately, I am not as good of a juggler as I had hoped so it means less time for all of the little things. But alas, I *am* still stamping when the opportunity arises. This is my most recent attempt, for a swap with the Nimbee girls. It features the Sweet Stems stamp set from the brand new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer catalog. The colors (Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Cameo Coral, and Kiwi Kiss) were inspired by the Raspberry Tart ds paper, although it didn't manage to work its way onto this card. Sentiment is from the Bella's Bloom stamp set and the background on the Top note dies but piece is Boho Blossoms. I also used my Curvy Label Punch and Regal Rose stitched ribbon. I am actually hoping to get a little stamping in today so maybe I will have something to show you sooner than later. I am also planning to place my first order from the new SU! catalog when Sale-a-bration starts tomorrow and I'll be anxious to show you some of those new goodies too!

1 comments:

Lori Craig said...

LOVE this layout! So pretty!!