Honorable mention . . .

Check out this cool teacher gift I made using Papertrey Ink's new Teacher's Apple stamp set. I entered it into their monthly Guest Star Stamper contest and was chosen as an honorable mention in the Best Teacher Gift category. I was inspired by the colors in the Holiday Vintage Prints patterned paper - Pure Poppy, Ripe Artichoke and Spring Moss for my project. I cannot believe that Christmas is nearly here! I truly hope that you and yours have a magical holiday season!!!

4 comments:

AJ said...

cute stuff girlie!! how are things- hopefully well!! love that set~ love your project also!!
mwah!

CHARLOTTE said...

Congratulations - can you share which Amuse calendar style you used - there are 3 and can't decide which one to buy. Thanks

Scrubbysue said...

what a nice gift for our hard-working teachers. TFS!

KellyJean said...

This is so fabulous (as always!) I've given you a blog award. Pop on over to my site and check it out... http://dancingwithstamps.blogspot.com/ Should you choose to accept, post a link to my blog and seven blogs of your choosing along with a pic of the award. Then you can just keep the award on your beautiful and inspiring blog. wink. Congrats