It's beginning to look alot like Christmas . . .

Usually at this time of year I am still feeling like it is still a little early to be hauling out the Christmas music and decorations, but in the stamping world it is actually probably a little late. I however have not been finding that I have much free time for stamping lately so I am a little behind schedule. This week we are off from school though and I am going to attempt to catch up on some things. Today I would like to introduce you to some of the newest Doodle Factory characters from the Santa's Sweet Shoppe collection, available from Starving Artistamps. I knew I wanted to make a snowy scene using some of my new Martha Stewart snow glitter so I chose some images, stamped them, and colored them in using my Copic markers. I cut them out and assembled them using varying degrees of dimension behind a frame, which I cut from Kraft cs using my SU! Top Note die. I stamped the frame, which is also popped up on dimensionals, with snowflakes in White Cloud Versa Magic ink and added the sentiment from Casual Holiday Greetings.In the second photo (click to enlarge) you can get a better view of all the different layers on this card. This card was so much fun to make and really got me into the spirit of the season. I have a few more projects planned using this set which I hope to share with you sometime this week, so be sure to check back soon! *wink*

16 comments:

Karen said...

Adorable! Glad you were able to stamp!

CREATE=FUN said...

so cute.

Jessica said...

Wow. I love how you used the snow glitter! All that work to cut out the images we definitely worth it :)

Heavenly Blessed said...

such an amazing card....

Heidi said...

well it is definately time to get out the holiday sets and work on those cards. These are cute.

Stampin' Meg said...

whoa- that glitter is awesome- such a fabulous card that you made with it!

The Doodle Factory said...

I tried to comment in the SAS gallery blog, but for some reason my comments there always get eaten. Ah well, it's probably better to tell you "personally" how much I adore this card! This is one of my favorite executions with glittery flakes I've ever seen.

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

How fun is this?!? I love all your awesome snow!

Diane said...

Great card...love all that "glistening" snow!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love the snow scene so cute...wow..Liann M.

Scrubbysue said...

what a sweet card! I love the snow glitter too. That's pretty!

Mandy said...

Wow! Look at that snow! I love it!! :)

Ann said...

Such cute stamps, and I love the chunky glitter! :D

KellyJean said...

Love the shimmer!

Scrubbysue said...

Awwww.......this is so cute!

Adela said...

Teresa, this is beautiful.