Yum, yum . . .

Here is another quick Halloween post for you. I have been meaning to upload this for awhile now but can never seem to find the time. I made this box for the test tubes by simple measuring and using my Scor-Pal on some Kiwi Kiss cs. Patterned paper on the front is from SU's Ghostly Greetings collection. I filled the test tubes with tangerine, kiwi, and black colored M&Ms. The medallion on the front was made using the Batty For You stamp set along with my 1 3/8" and scallop circle punches. Ribbon is Tangerine Tango striped grosgrain. These would be super cute teacher gifts, don'tcha think? *wink*

12 comments:

katiesniche said...

How cute....like the mad scientist's test tubes, lol. Creative and colorful!

Heidi said...

I love thesee tubes. I sstill have box from last year I should use!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cute box. What a great container for the treats.

Anonymous said...

Super cute treat!!

Jo Ann

Jackie said...

I love this Halloween creation. How very creative of you

Ann said...

So cute! I need to get some of these tubes! :D

Deb said...

How fun! Love the way this turned out! Great paper, fun images, and fabulous ribbon!

Amanda Sewell said...

Very cute! I bought these test tubes with a coupon at Mikes but have not gotten around to using them yet . . . *sigh* Oh well, maybe next year!

Stampin' Meg said...

How come we never had fun stuff like this in our test tubes back in High School chemistry!?

KellyJean said...

Girl! These are so stinkin' cute! Please please please tell me where you got those adorable test tubes! Great job!

texasjodylynn said...

That is SO SO cute! :)

You should post the dimensions for your box. :) I have 8 test tubes to do SOMETHING with and I would love your dimensions. :)

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Yum!!! This is adorable! Great gift idea.