Sweet Always . . .

A quick post just to let you know I am still here. Life has been keeping me busy lately and away from my stamp desk, but I was able to squeak out this project last weekend. It is a perpetual calendar, completely CASED from the one and only Miss Texasjodylynn. I fell in love with the hanging calendar she made using the clear card boxes and just had to make one for myself. I used the A2 sized calendar I downloaded from A Muse and the Sweet Always designer series paper from Stampin' UP! on my project. I love that you can hang it on the wall and see all the dates displayed in such a pretty way. That Jody is genius, I'm tellin' ya' . . . ;) I'll try to have some Halloween projects up for you in the relatively near future, so don't forget to check back soon, ok??? *wink*

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

this is wonderful! Texas Jody Lynn sure has some wonderful projects, doesn't she? You did an amazing job with this. thanks for sharing!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very cute!!!!!

texasjodylynn said...

HEY your blog looks so cool! I always see it in the google reader so I didn't realize you had changed it so much! PRETTY! Your calendar came out GREAT! You did a GREAT job with it! :)

Tish said...

This is the cutest calendar I've ever seen.