The countdown is on . . .

I have yet another A Muse calendar to share with you today. I have had this idea in my head for awhile now, but I was waiting on my new SU! goodies to arrive, which they did on Friday! I trimmed the square calendar page for October and rounded the edges of both it and its Kiwi Kiss cardstock mat. Next I covered the front and back of a chipboard coaster with Ghostly Greetings designer series paper. I used the Batty for You stamp set to create an accent and added some Basic Gray taffeta ribbon underneath. The bitty pumpkins were punched from Pumpkin Pie cs using a punch from the Target $1 spot. Each day a pumpkin is added to count down the days to Halloween. I also created a stand for the calendar out of another piece of chipboard coaster and covered it with Basic Black cs. I know my daughter will have fun with this as her excitement for Halloween builds! Hope you like it too!!! *wink*

17 comments:

Deb said...

This is SO adorable! I love all of your calendar and clipboard projects! I love 3-D, and these are terrific! Thanks for sharing them!

Stampmouse said...

that is sooo dang cute

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is awesome. One of the cutest calendar's I've seen. Great job.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

This is so clever and SO cute!!! Thanks for sharing your idea with us!!

Scrubbysue said...

This is really cute! your creations are nice and I love your blog~ the colors are fabulous and that little birdie is adorable. TFS~

Enfys said...

This is just too cute, I love your blog.

Leslie said...

Ummmm.....you need to send me one of these. LOL

Sara said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

Aunt T said...

I love it. I am planning to create a few of these Amuse calendars for gifts. Thanks for the inspiration. Great job.

the other Teresa :)

Dawn said...

Darling! what a great idea!!!

Ann said...

This is utterly adorable! TFS

Heidi said...

This is perfect for kids, who wouldn't love to countdown to Halloween with this!

Cris A said...

This is just adorable! I love how you marked off the days!

Carmen said...

OMGosh this is way too cute! Love it!

Holly said...

cute idea!

Jackie said...

Wow! Very pretty!

Susan said...

This is a really cute idea for a countdown calendar. This would be a good project for the Christmas countdown too.