Upsy Daisy . . .

That's how I feel about my life lately. Everything was turned upside down, but now things are right side up again and in full bloom! I made this card for a swap I participated in a few months back with the N.M.B.S. group. I used the gorgeous new SU! set Upsy Daisy and the coordinating Urban Garden ds papers. Colors are Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy, Basic Gray and Whisper White. The flowers are embossed in white on top of the patterned paper for a very pretty effect. I also did a bit of paper piercing and distressing to the top of the Kiwi Kiss panel. The sentiment was punched out using the Key Tag punch and popped up on dimensionals. I love these colors together!!! I actually made something over the weekend to share here but I need to get some pictures first. I'll be back with that soon, see you then! *wink*

10 comments:

KellyJean said...

Teresa, this is gorgeous! I keep telling myself not to buy this set but... LOOK AT IT and just look what you've done with it! So glad to hear things are going well!

Vera said...

Awesome card! I love the white embossed flowers on top of the DSP. Great job!

Dragana Skoro said...

Beautiful card. I kept thinking I didn't like Kiwi Kiss, but now I think I do.

Vicki said...

Super gorgeous card Teresa!! :)

Beth said...

This was a super swap card! Great idea to emboss on the dp. TFS!

The Gabby Stamper said...

Nice card, very subtle. I like the stamping on the DSP paper.

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!!! Glad you're back... Great card!
Sherri aka sherristampsalot

Heidi said...

love the flowers on the DP.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love this card! What a pretty design. Great job.

Ann said...

This is absolutely beautiful! Love the colors, especially the white flowers!