Long time, no blog . . .

Hello there to all of you out in blogland!!! Yes, I am still here. I have been dealing with some personal issues of great magnitude over the last couple of months. Needless to say, I have not had much time to stamp, or when I did I just didn't feel like doing it. Well, things have gotten a bit better in the last few weeks and I was inspired to create somthing. My friend Jody posted several projects recently featuring the NEW A Muse calendar downloads. This calendar is for me personally. I am planning to put it on my desk at school. I am also planning to make some of these as gifts for the holidays - they are perfect for family and friends! I used the A2 size calendar pages for this project. The covers of the book were made using Bare Elements chipboard which I covered using the SU! Urban Garden designer series papers and Basic Gray cardstock. The numbers are chipboard from the On Board Lots of Letters pack (painted white) and the ribbon is Baja Breeze wide stitched grosgrain. I used my brand new Bind-It-All (which has been in its box since I returned home from Chicago) to put everything together and tied some Basic Gray taffeta and Kiwi Kiss satin ribbons onto the coils. The inside pages also have different selections of the designer series papers on them. There was no stamping involved, so this proved to be a relatively quick and easy project. I am looking forward to creating more calendars in the near future! Oh, and if you are still out there - thanks for sticking with me through this difficult time. I am hoping to be able to post more regularly in the near future . . .

17 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful calender Teresa! Glad to see you stamping again

Marie said...

Oh, I love this - that DSP is so gorgeous and these Amuse calendars are so fun!!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Nicely done ... looks fantastic!!!

Loreen said...

What a beautiful project! I hope you work through the issues and find some peace for your heart. I enjoy your blog =)

Cheryl said...

Such a pretty calendar. I bought a couple of them and just printed out the square one yesterday and am waiting for my new DP to come to start decorating. Glad to see you back.
Cheryl

Michelle said...

Oooh I like it! Love those colors! TFS!

Cris A said...

Pretty calander! Glad you're back, it seems a lot of us have taken a little break.

Loretta Rodger said...

Beautiful colors, I love the calendars! Your project is awesome and inspiring! Thanks for allowing us to see your great work!

Loretta
ps I have candy!

Michelle said...

That is a GREAT calendar ~~ I sure hope things get better for you!!

Mandy said...

That is just so pretty! Love these calendar pages!!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful job on the calendar. Love the colors and that DP is to die for!

Serendipity said...

Fantastic little calendar! Thank you for sharing!!!

Beedubya said...

Of course we'll still be here! I'm glad things are going better. Beautiful calendar. I gotta get on making mine for x-mas gifts. take care,
Brandi

Beth said...

Beautiful job, Teresa! Glad to see you back to stampin'! We've missed you! I hope things are looking brighter now and that you are on an "upswing". We are all here for you! :) Beth

~ j said...

this is adorable! i lovei t :)

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Awesome project

Aunt T said...

Very pretty. I love the colors. Super job.

Teresa