Bella Blossoms . . .

Well, hello there! Sorry it has been so quit around here lately. Chalk it up to the beginning of the school year I suppose, but life has been pretty crazy for me the past two weeks!!! I *did* find a few moments to stamp though - I was excited to play with my goodies from the new SU! Fall/Winter Catalog. The colors were inspired by last week's color challenge over at SCS - Close to Cocoa, Blush Blossom and Ruby Red. My card features two new stamp sets - Bella Blossoms and the Boho Blooms BG. I also used some of the new Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon - so pretty! I actually made a bunch of these for a swap I am participating in with the NMBS Group. Speaking of swaps, you can see the results of our most recent one over at the NMBS Group blog. I promise to be back soon with some more new projects. I am also nearing 300 posts on my little blog here, so stay tuned for some blog candy in celebration!!! *wink*

25 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Very pretty! Love that new stamp!!

GinaP said...

that's a great flower! I have wondered what it would look like in action... great job!

Robin McK said...

I really like this stamp set...I have been eye-ing it. I think to myself, "I have to have it", but do I really need MORE flowers? LOL Great job!

Jen said...

Oh this is beautiful!

jpmayo said...

This is gorgeous.
I am loving this stamp set:)

Toni said...

This is very pretty, teresa.
I love the colors they look great with this stamp set.

Toni said...

This is so pretty, Teresa.
These colors look awesome with this stamp set.

Wendy said...

Wow, that is so elegant. I love it. Thanks for sharing

kerianne said...

Oh Teresa this is just gorgeous!! Love the colors!

Conni Frankl said...

very nice, that Bella Rose paper is great!
C

JAR said...

Teresa, this is beautiful!

Dragana Skoro said...

So beautiful. I love the colours.

Stacey Schafer said...

oh, yeah! I'm liking this set and bg! It remains on my wish list! Great use of them!

Jackie said...

Your card is very elegant!

Cris A said...

I love how the flower hangs off the edge!

Jess said...

This is so pretty... I didn't even glance twice at that stamp in the catalog, but I will now! It is so pretty!

Heavenly Blessed said...

You won an award, check out my blog! Love the card :)

Mandy said...

Hey Teresa! It was so nice to meet you at CHA! This card is beautiful!

Lynn said...

This is very pretty! This stamp is on my wish list, I love what you did with it!

ScrappinGalz said...

ohhh how pretty! The flower is georgeous

Sassy Crafts said...

Gorgeous card and i love the colours. x

Jennifer Murai said...

Love the colors. Very pretty!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Loretta Rodger said...

really nice, love the colors

Lorraine said...

Teresa, this is beautiful. The colors are perfect. I've missed visiting you. You always have some wonderful projects posted. tfs

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is gorgeous. Wonderful colors and your new goodies are awesome.