Quirky Creatures . . .

Today I am sharing with you some of the things I have been working on for Starving Artistamps. They all feature images from the Doodle Factory Creatures line and sentiments from the Quirky Sentiments collection. This first little guy is Frozey. He puts into perspective just how bad a bad hair day can truly be. Some hair is better than no hair, right???


The next card features Twinkx. She is a bit of a diva, and is one of those people who dance through life instead of walking, spreading joy wherever they go. She is perky and peppy and completely happy with just being herself! She sparkles!!!





Next up is Tobias. He is exactly the opposite of Twinkx - he just can't seem to catch a break. Every little bad thing that could happen to him does. I mean, here he is caught on the front of my card in his underwear. How embarrasing!!!







Last is Numnum. Numnum likes cookies, need I say more? He thinks they are the answer to all of life's problems. Who am I to argue??? So long as you excercise a little bit of self control, huh little guy?

I hope you have enjoyed getting to know this lovable bunch a little bit. I know I have!!! They are adorable and fun to play with - what more could a stamper ask for??? *wink*


21 comments:

Dragana said...

I really like the sketches you used. Colouring is really nice too.

Amanda Sewell said...

Those are hilarious! Love the bad hair day one T! The colors are perfect for it! Too fun!!!

TiStampsUp said...

I nearly spit out my drink while looking at the first one! That's hilarious! Great job!

Jess said...

oh my gosh, these are so adorable and funny! Love the bad hair day one!

Cris A said...

CUTE cards! These are adorable stamps!

Lisbet said...

Great cards

lisbet
www.digiscrapp.blogspot.com

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Hee hee! These little guys are just too cute. Nice work!

Amber said...

Very cute! I can really relate to the bad hair day and treat yourself... Great job!

CathyRose said...

what cute little creatures. My fav is Twinkx. Your cards are adorable!

Allison said...

Great work Teresa...my fav is that first one!

~ j said...

those guys are so cute!!

Elizabeth said...

These little critters are cute! I can identify with Tobias!

Lori Barnett said...

totally cute! Love the bad hair day! LOL TSF :)

scrappinmominky said...

I love these cards, especially the one that says "one of those days is becoming my life". I think I need that card! LOL

Thanks for sharing!

I came for a visit from the blog thread.

Heather
scrappinmominky.blogspot.com

ScrappinGalz said...

OMG these are sooo great! Love the bad hair day one best. It is exactly like today was for me LOL

Lynda Benden said...

OK, your bad hair day card is SO funny!!! I LOVE it!!! All of the cards are awesome!

Sandy O said...

Well, now, I am sitting here still laughing at the "Bad Hair Day" card! Sooooo funny. And how about those images, LOL, all of them. I have seen this company and just could not see how to use the images. You are a natural! teehehehe. LOVE all of them, but the Hair Day.....

ScrappinGalz said...

These cards are sooo fun! I love the bad hair day one. That's my day today LOL

Michelle said...

Love those stamps! They are SO fricking cute! OMG! Love how you did them too! Have fun in school and I hope you have an awesome year with an awesome class!

~Michelle~ said...

these are cute! You made a pile of winners there!!

Vicki said...

OMG!! These projects are sooo CUTE!! :)