Fairytales . . .

What little girl, or big girl for that matter, doesn't believe in fairytales??? I am having so much fun playing with my new Doodle Factory images from Starving Artistamps. This first card features the princess, Sir Silimus and The Grand Castle from the Fairytale collection, as well as the Fairytale sentiments. I colored in the images using Copic markers. Sir Silimus and the princess are popped up on dimensionals. Colors are Basic Gray, Basic Black, and Pretty in Pink. I also used some basic gray taffeta ribbon.




This card also used the princess image, as well as the turret and Prince Wortimer the frog. The sentiment is also from Fairytale sentiments. I used the masking technique to create the group of frogs. Notice that only one of them is a prince! The turret is popped uo on dimensionals so the princess looks like she is standing inside. Again I colored the images using Copic markers. Colors are Wild Wasabi, So Saffron, and Papertrey Ink's Lavender Moon.

I hope you are liking these Doodle Factory images as much as I am. I have several more to share in the coming days so stay tuned!!! *wink*


19 comments:

Dawn said...

OHHH.... I Love these! My last name is Knight... so they really appeal to me! great job coloring them as well... wonderful!
Dawn

Jen said...

Both cards are adorable...but that frog one is my favorite...so funny!

Jess said...

This is hilarious! LOVE the pile of frogs!!!

Stampmouse said...

beautiful card love the coloring

Cris A said...

Cute cute cute!

Dragana Skoro said...

Beautiful cards...

Jackie said...

I love them...they are so adorable. Very, very pretty.

ScrappinGalz said...

ohhhh what cute cards! The coloring is wonderful

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Very cute! The bottom one is extra cute! :) Nice work!

Holly said...

these are adorable cards, but I have to hand it to you for thinking of the frog one! That is so hilarious! maybe you could sneak a tiny crown on one of the frogs so she'd have an easier time picking out the prince! LOL!

Melzie said...

These are precious!!!

JAR said...

So darling!! I LOVE all those DF stamps -- they are on my list when I get some money. I would love ALL of them. Your cards are adorable - love the one with all the frogs!

Mybiz said...

ahhh, i love these!!!
so so cute.

Amanda Sewell said...

Oh these are SO cute Teresa! You have done such a wonderful job with them girlie! E would love them!!!!

~ j said...

These images are so cute!! I love the cards you've done with them :)

Tiffany Bauer said...

I just love these images!!!!! My daughter is all about the princess!!!

Victoria said...

I dig the grey and pink color combo for the prince and knight card.

Loreen said...

This is precious =)

~Michelle~ said...

LOL! That's one big pile o'frogs! cute card.