Deer Friend . . .

It's almost that time! The new Stampin' UP! Fall/Winter Catalog debuts on Monday and it is fabulous!!! Today I am sharing with you a swap that I recently participated in with the N.M.B.S. Group. I chose to use the Deer Friends Level 2 Hostess Set. I also used some of the new In Colors - Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss, and a new accessory - the scallop border punch. I was able to make a scalloped square card base with this awesome tool!!! The red panel was stamped with the Sanded BG. In the lower right corner I punched a circle using my 1 3/8" punch and added a scalloped chocolate frame using the scallop punch. The main image is stamped in Chocolate Chip on Very Vanilla cs. I watercolored the nose in Riding Hood Red and added some Dazzling Diamonds glitter for some sparkle. It is punched out using my 1 1/4" circle punch. The red panel is popped up on dimensionals creating a shadowbox effect. As a finishing touch I added the vanilla taffeta boq to the upper right corner with a mini glue dot. I just got the swaps back from the group yesterday and they are all fabulous! I am super excited for the new SU! catty!!!!!!

14 comments:

Karen from PA said...

love that reindeer...so cute!

CathyRose said...

Very cute card! I can't wait to order the scalloped punch!

Cris A said...

Cute card! I love those colors!

~ j said...

very cute. love how you did that card base :)

Amber said...

Love the card! He's really cute and I like how you used the scallop punch... nice job!

Amanda Sewell said...

Super cute Teresa!!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

This is so cute! I just started thinking about what I was going to do for Christmas cards this year.

SeaStar Creations said...

very cute :) i love this set and hope i can manage a level two party soon to get it! tfs!

Jean said...

Love the card! It makes me want more punches. Bad Teresa! Making me shop! Giggle.

Lori Barnett said...

I can't wait to get that scalloped punch! I love that sanded background :)

Helen said...

This is very, very cute - loving all those scallops!

Stephanie said...

cute

kerianne said...

Love the simplicity of this card...beautiful!

Michelle said...

Cute! I'm off to check out this group! Sounds like fun!