Challenged . . .

Hello again! I was inspired to stamp today and I actually was able to find the time to do it - whoo hoo!!! This was a quickie card for me, everything came together in about 15 minutes. I wanted to make a card for this week's Nimbee Challenge (NMBS11) which was to make a card with only one layer. I also incorporated this week's SCS color challenge - Rose Red, Basic Black and Kraft. You might have noticed that this is not *technically* a one layer card. All I can say is that I tried my best - LOL! The small scallop circle with the sentiment is throwing things off but I felt that the card needed some more color. I did however refrain from popping the piece up on dimensionals like I normally would and adhered it directly to the front of the card. That has to count for someting, right??? I am really loving this Bella Blossoms stamp set. You know me and flowers though, I just can't get enough!!! I have a couple more Nimbee Challenges to catch up on and hope to have some time to do that this week. I'd love it if you'd join in! Head on over to the N.M.B.S. Group blog to check it all out . . . *wink*

12 comments:

Carmen said...

Pretty I love that flower stamp.

SeaStar Creations said...

very pretty! no layer cards are hard ... i always end up cheating :) good effort!!

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card...wow!

Sandy O said...

I love the way you did the circles in the scalloped edge. Really cute stamp and way to use the colors for the challenge.

ScrappinGalz said...

This is a wonderful card! I just gave you an award on my blog..come see!

jpmayo said...

This is gorgeous!
I have officially been convinced I *need* this stamp set:)

Jess said...

oh wow thats really pretty. I really like that flower image. I like ho you made the card a scalloped circle too. Very nice!!

xiumaiyuki said...

Beautiful!! I might have to get this set now.

Michelle said...

Really cute card! Did you make that with your nesties or did the paper come that way?!

Cris A said...

If it has to be one layer I think the scalloped circle looks the best! Pretty card!

JAR said...

Oh how wonderful!! Love that new stamp and the colors you used!

Vicki said...

This is an awesome creation!! :) I really need to get motivated to do some of these challenges!!