MFTeasers - Meet Flopsy

I had the wonderful opportunity to attend Stampfest Orlando this weekend. I was able to meet some fabulously talented ladies from SCS. One of the people I visited with was Kim, owner of My Favorite Things. Kim and I previously met about six months ago at a little SCS get together. I have since fallen in love with her stamps and was so excited to see her again. At the stamp show Kim had two of her new release stamp sets available for sale - Gardener Flopsy and I'm Pullin' for You. These introduce a new character (sorta) to the MFT line. I played with them almost all day Sunday - I made 5 cards in one sitting!!! I will share three with you today and then the rest tomorrow. The first card features Gardener Flopsy as a girl. My DD took it upon herself to rename this bunny Ruthie for some reason - LOL! I used Berry Sweet patterned paper from K&Co. to paper piece her outfit and my Copic markers to color her in.

For my second card I decided to use the I'm Pullin' for You set. I knew I wanted to do a play on words and make an interactive card that required the recipient to pull. I followed the tutorial on SCS for a surprise pop-up card. It was super easy and I am pleased with the results. Colors were inspired from the Fall Flowers designer series paper from SU! Mr. Flopsy was colored in with Copic markers.

The last card I have to share with you today is also featuring Gardener Flospy. It was made for this week's My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge (#37). I chose to use the Ginger Blossoms designer series paper from SU! as my inspiration here. I paper pieced both the overalls and the wheelbarrow. Again, I colored the rest using my Copic markers. Embellishments include a Prima flower and River Rock double stitched ribbon. Tomorrow night is the big release party over in the SCS My Favorite Things forum. It's going to be a big one as this month MFT turns 2!!! I hear there are lots of surprises in store, so you won't want to miss it!!!!! I'll see you there . . . *wink*

12 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

Great cards, girlie! I see you visited stamp fest! LUCKY DUCKY!

SeattleStamper said...

Hi Teresa! I love that slider card you did, the colors and images are all just awesome. TSF!

Maureen said...

love the stamps and the cards! Too cute!
Maureen

Frenchy said...

Everytime I think I have enough bunny/farm sets another adorable one comes out! This must stop! I love the cards - amazing!

Diane said...

Cute, cute, cute! love the bunnies!

SeaStar Creations said...

all your cards are adorable. the bunny is too cute :) i love the interactive card you made!

JAR said...

DARLING cards!! I wish I lived somewhere where I could attend events like that!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Lucky girl! How come I never run into people like that? lol! I love your cards. I haven't bought from MFT yet, but I'm getting there. I'm working my way through the SCS Member Companies as $ permits. lol!

Lesly said...

Can't wait for the new releases. Your cards are fabulous - as usual!

daiseyfreak said...

these are soooo "floppin" cute!

Godelieve said...

Fun stamp, great design!

Jennifer said...

I need to try one of these sliders. Great job!