Hop, hop, hop . . .

I'm back with more bunnies!!! As promised I have some more MFTeasers to share with you today featuring Flopsy, the newset addition to the My Favorite Things family! The first card is a seed packet card. I first found the template almost a year ago and I think it fits this stamp set perfectly! I used some My Mind's Eye Tres Jolie patterned paper for the pocket and lined it with PTI Aqua Mist cs. The card base is Wild Wasabi and is stamped with the soon to retire SU! Flannel Plaid BG. Gardener Flopsy is colored in with Copic markers and was cut out and matted using classic and scalloped rectangle Nestabilities. Ribbon is wide grosgrain in Aqua Mist, also from PTI.

These adorable little cards were cut out using my petite oval classic and scalloped Nestabilities dies. All you have to do is place the die so that it is above a few of the top scallops so you will retain a hinge. For these I was inspired by a card Kim from MFT made as a Make & Take for Stampfest Orlando. Images are from both sets (Gardener Flopsy and I'm Pullin' for You) and are colored in with Copic markers. Grass was stamped after I masked the bunnies and the clouds were made using a scalloped circle and sponge. I added some aged copper brads to the hinge side to make the cards easier to open. These could be cards that each bunny would send to the other bunny friend . . .

The last card I have to share with you today is one that Kaleigh made. She has fallen in love with Flopsy (whom she still calls Ruthie despite several reminders of his name) every bit as much as I have. She colored the image in using my Copic markers (yes, while I held my breath on each brushstroke!). Grass and clouds were done in the same manner as my scalloped oval cards. While I am thinking about it, thank you all for the sweet comments you always leave about Kaleigh's cards!!! It means so much to her (and me). What a budding little artist I have to be proud of!!! I have been stamping for this week's challenges on SCS, so check back tomorrow for a peek at those . . . *wink*

12 comments:

Pegg S said...

Your daughter is adorable! And she's an awesome card maker too! Wow she's good! So fun that you can stamp and create together!! :)

ElyBlair said...

Gorgeous!!!

Cris A said...

I LOVE those bunnies!

Maureen said...

Love that flopsy/ruthie!! I think perhaps it does look like a ruthie now that I think on it!!! Love your use of the nesties and Kaleigh's card is colored so well with the copics...fab job by the mother daughter duo!!!
Maureen

Lorie said...

All the cards are great! I think your daughter stamps better than I do! Give her a high 5 for me! :o)

SeaStar Creations said...

cute cards -- especially your daughters! how brave of you to share your copics :) isn't it so fun watching little ones stamp -- i love it!

texasjodylynn said...

Awww isn't she sweet with her card! Hi Kaleigh!

Lydia said...

WWWHHHATTT? she is amazing! And I kinda dig "Ruthie"!!

Such adorable creations and that "Ruthie" squeezes my heart!!

Kathleen Summers said...

That's just precious that you let Kaleigh use your Cpoics, lol. She did a great JOB, WOW!

XOXOXO

Michelle said...

Your daughter MADE that card???! Wow!! That is awesome!! She'd get along great with my son ~~ he's 9 & very artsy, he loves to stamp with me!! Love your cards too ~ that bunny is so adorable!!

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Such cute cards! I love this little bunny! :)

Cora said...

So adorable. What a great card!