Got Verve???

Guess what? Verve Stamps is now a SCS Member Company!!! I have been having fun hanging around their forum getting to know the Verve girls. This is my card for this week's Mojo Monday challenge over on Julee's blog, Poetic Artistry. I used the Stems & Petals set from Verve for my creation. Colors are Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise and Lavender Moon from Papertrey Ink. A few fun details - the flower heads a cut out and popped up on dimensionals. At the bottom of the main image panel are three crystal brads. They are in pastel colors that match Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise, and Lavender Moon perfectly! The sentiment reads "Take joy in the little things" and I rounded all of the corners there for a different look. Well, I guess that's about it for now. Be sure to visit again soon . . . *wink*

16 comments:

Jackie said...

So pretty! I love those colors together. I have been trying to resist buying that set, this doesn't make it any easier :-)

Tracy said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and the scallops!

Lorraine said...

so pretty, Teresa. I really enjoy popping in to see what you have been up to. You have so much talent and creativity. thanks!

Dragana Skoro said...

This is so beautiful. I love the colour combination. Good job!

Jackie said...

Your flowers are so pretty! Love the card...just like I love Verve.

Julee from Verve said...

Beautiful card. I love the rounded corners. Thanks for playing! :)

specialcraftmom4 said...

That is such a pretty card!!!! I love how the flowers pop (:

Mary Dawn said...

i love these colors, so fresh and fruity LOL just beautiful

Stephanie said...

Love your card!

Cris A said...

These flowers are so pretty! I love what you did with them!

Jen said...

Such fun colors! This is a very pretty card!

Jean said...

Another beautiful card. The colors were a good choice.

Jennifer Murai said...

I love this card. So sweet. The colors are great. I really want those stamps... TFS

CathyRose said...

Love the card, those flowers are so pretty! Great job using those stamps!

Lisa_in_AR said...

Love this card. You're making it harder for me to "be good"...I've been trying to cut back on buying more stamps. It's so not working!

Jessica said...

That card is absolutely gorgeous!