Fluttering with Gratitude . . .

This was my submission for this week's color challenge on SCS - Groovy Guava, Barely Banana, and Chocolate Chip. I used images from the Floral Fantastical stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. I used my new ScorPal to create the gatefold on the card base - so easy!!! No measuring required! The butterfly image was colored with Copic markers - twice. One was cut using my petite oval Nestabilities and the other was trimmed using my paper snips. I then bent the wings inward and adhered it over the main image along the body of the butterfly. This provides such a wonderful dimension! I tied everything up using some Lemon Tart grosgrain ribbon from PTI. I think this is such a sweet stamp set and the color combination fits in perfectly, don't you? *wink*


19 comments:

Savor the Journey * TexasGrammy said...

Such a delightful card! Love that butterfly and these happy colors!

~Bev

Kristin said...

Beautiful card! Love the butterfly!

Diane said...

The colors are wonderful! Love the design too...the whole card is great!

Tracy said...

This is such a happy card! I love the fold!

Aunt T said...

Great card. I love the colors and the butterfly image. What did we ever do before Scorepal's!

Teresa

PS - you've been tagged!

Jen said...

Beautiful card!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

I have been wanting to do this color combo. I have been inspired! Beautiful!

Fiona Whitehead said...

What a gorgeous card - I love it - need to get myself a scorer!

Mandy said...

How cute! I love the banana and guava together.... It's making me hungry, though! :)

Jessica said...

Gorgeous card! That ribbon is just so yummy.

Lorraine said...

it's so pretty Teresa! Love that ribbon.

Jackie said...

What a card! Butterflies are one of my favorites...you made it stand out.

Stacy said...

This is so so pretty! Love the bow and the color combo!! Great butterfly stamp!

Pamela said...

The colour combination is great as is the card.

Dragana Skoro said...

OH, I love these colours... And the image is great. So feminine...

Jessica said...

This card is fabulous, I love the colors that you chose!

Niki_Meiners said...

Love what you have done with all of the Unity.

Conni Frankl said...

I love butterflies, and this one is great!

Craft_mom said...

This card just jumped out at me. The colors are gorgeous!